what parents probably think school is like
finishing my cereal before it gets soggy is the most stressful thing in life
when your friend cusses in front of your parents
reblog if your url represents who you really are
I am really Putin’s girlfriend
then we have a problem
I can explain it
freddy is a bear??? thats evil??? more like
Once I was walking home with some law school friends and they were like ”Why are you walking up that street your street is like three more streets up”
"Yeah but there’s a house on this street and sometimes their golden retriever naps in the sun on the sidewalk and I like to give him belly rubs"
Now all the law students walk up belly rub lane because law school is stressful and dogs rock
I bet that is the happiest dog
- Mass Effect: There will always be people telling you the fight is impossible. Fight anyway.
- Assassin's Creed: Heroes can come from anywhere.
- Fez: Sometimes solving a puzzle only takes looking at it from a different angle.
- inFAMOUS: Give people second chances. They might surprise you.
- Journey: The road may be long, but you don't have to walk it alone.
- Civilization: Not all victories are the same.
- Borderlands: Sometimes, you just need to laugh at yourself.
- Minecraft: There is no limit to your imagination.
- Skyrim: Practice makes perfect.
- Pokemon: Friendship can overcome amazing odds.
- Katamari Damacy: Even the smallest person can do something great.
- Bioshock: Appearances can be deceiving. Even something that appears perfect can have deep flaws.
- Dragon Age: Some things can't be changed. What matters is how you adapt to them.
- Fallout: Even after the worst disasters, things can be rebuilt.
- The Sims: No one man should have all that power.
- The Last Of Us: Sometimes redemption comes from the most unexpected places.
- Tetris: Do the best you can with what you have.
- Portal: If you can't find a way, make your own.
- flOw: Adaptation is the key to survival.
- Devil May Cry: Family can be found in the darkest of places.
me whispering to my dog in the dark: hey.. you still up?
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please,Don’t take my sunshine away